How HealthyBOOKS Works for Your Business
Whether you need someone to work out payroll or file remittances, HealthyBOOKS can do it all. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Consult & Plan
When you first meet with us, we’ll chat about your current situation – where you’ve been and where you want to go. Lynn can provide insight and suggestions on how the company can move forward with a bookkeeping plan that works for you.
Step 2: Get Started
We’ll set up a system that works for your business. We can do monthly meet-ups or we’ll simply plug away with a harmonious virtual relationship. If you want to tackle some of the work yourself, we’ll line you up with a training session.
Step 3: Let’s Do This
HealthyBOOKS can implement any of the following services for your business:
- Set-up and oversee apps like Receipt Bank and T-Sheets
- Implement a bookkeeping work-flow for your business
- Input and allocate all business expenses
- Input client invoices and income
- Administer employee payroll, including government remittances
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare HST reports and remittances
- Prepare monthly or quarterly financial statements
- Advise on business decisions
- Prepare year-end financial documentation and collaborate with accounting firm
- Provide software training in QuickBooks and Sage
Step 4: Collaborate with Your Accountant
We collaborate with your accounting firm and have great relationships with the local accounting firms. It’s something our clients appreciate as we know what the accountants needs from you for your tax returns, ultimately making year-end easier.